Potential target company for equity funding through Apohan’s advisory services:
We select client businesses for equity funding such that:
- They have financial & business ethics.
- They have a great degree of technical competence, product knowledge, operational capability, market knowledge, business network & marketing skills.
- There is a huge market demand for their products with extraordinary prospects of revenue growth.
- They have a minimum investment requirement of INR 10 crores (USD 1.25 Mn) & revenue of more than INR 25 crores (USD 3 Mn) as the rigorous M&A process is too rigorous for a scale below this.
- The business is profitable & financially viable for all stakeholders if all necessary (equity) funding is made available.
- The promoters should be ready be to take all the necessary funding required for a conclusive turnaround (or growth initiatives) with a secondary consideration for retention of control.
Our value proposition for equity investors:
Apohan works for all sectors of client businesses in India. It scans & prepares a master database of eligible businesses for equity investment. These businesses seeking equity funding are typically led by reputed technocrats with huge marketing strength, whose core strength, at the same time, isn’t strategic financing or corporate management. Apohan assists them in finding long-term strategic/financial equity investors for tapping the growth opportunities in the market or for a financial turnaround. Apohan deals with a wide variety of investors such as strategic business investors a sector or product, private equity (PE) funds, venture capital (VC) funds, core investment companies (CIC – NBFCs), foreign direct investors, sector-specific funds, purpose-specific funds (such as distressed asset funds, growth funds, SME funds, etc), networks of high net-worth individuals (HNIs) who invest in equity, family offices, sovereign wealth funds (SWFs), etc. Apohan also approaches financial intermediaries such as the other M&A consultants, deal brokers, investment banks in case its existing connects aren’t adequate. Additionally, Apoan presents its portfolio of client businesses in many investors meets, conferences, forums & platforms.
Apohan presents these well-studied, low-risk, high-prospects business investment opportunities to the investors in India & across the globe with elaborate business documentation, contracts, financial models, offer structure, etc addressing all reasonable concerns with respect to an unlisted private company of the prospective investors.
How you can associate with Apohan?
Broadly, there are six ways in which you can associate with Apohan:
- As a distressed asset, an NPA account, a company under ARC / CIRP: Equity finance for financial turnaround of your business.
- As a growing business: A business looking for equity funding for growth.
- As an aspiring business: For the formulation of a business strategy, financing strategy & corporate management plan for the transformation of your business into a major player in the industry.
- As a strategic investor or a financial investor: For a long-term strategic investment of your funds into well-studied, low-risk, well contracted, high ROI private businesses of the sectors, locations, profiles, etc of your preference.
- As a co-consultant, financial intermediary: For carrying out the several statutory & compliance roles, for sharing a portion of the scope of work as a collaborator of Apohan.
- As a broker: For a finding fee (referral fee) for networked individuals connecting Apohan directly to the final decision-making businesspersons/investors.